Side Mounted Hand Valve
The TVO-5-2-SV has an upgraded vacuum flow path. The vacuum line is increased from 3/8” to 1” (KF-25) inner diameter PVC tube. This allows for much higher vacuum flow rates, vacuum conductance, and helps remove high gas loads. It also helps achieve deeper vacuum levels faster. The upgraded valve is mounted on the left side of the oven for easy reach. This eliminates the small vacuum valve in the control panel.
Includes upgraded Inficon (1000 Torr to 1mTorr) Full Range Digital Vacuum Gauge to allow for reading the full ultimate vacuum of the process/pump.
Glass Viewing Window
Inert gas backfill Connection
Stainless Steel Interior
Powder Coated Steel Exterior
Digital Integrated Over Temperature Limit
Spare KF-25 Access Port
Recipe based PID Temperature Control. 4 Ramp and Soak recipes with up to 40 total steps.
61010-1, EN 61010-1, CSA 61010-1, CE, SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
Customized to Meet Your Specific Application
Cascade TEK understands that every requirement is unique. Ask about modifying our ovens to meet your exact requirements. Popular modifications include:
• Additional Serial communication capabilities including Modbus® RTU, EtherNet/IP™, Modbus® TCP, PROFIBUS DP,
DeviceNet™ and J1939 CAN bus
• Additional access ports for feedthrough and power connections
• Additional shelves or custom racks to maximize oven capacity
• Also available in 110V configurations
• NIST traceable calibrations
• Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
Vacuum pumps are also very application specific. We help determine the correct pump to meet your exact requirements. Let us help you choose the correct vacuum pump and connection kit: