Cascade TEK’s Model TFO-1 benchtop forced air oven is designed to meet both manufacturing and laboratory requirements.
Important Standard Oven Features
• Programmable Watlow ramp and soak controller can store and execute different drying profiles.
• Integrated Over Temperature Limit (OTL) with digital set-point to provide additional limit control.
• Rear access port allows for feedthrough, power cable connections into the oven
• Adjustable shelves included (2)
• Ovens are in stock and ready to ship
• Made in USA with a 2 year warranty
Customized to Meet Your Specific Application
Cascade TEK understands that every requirement is unique. Ask about customizing our ovens to meet your exact requirements. Popular modifications include:
• Upgrade to Watlow F4T Touchscreen Controller with integrated Datalogging capabilities
• Additional Serial communication capabilities including Modbus® RTU, EtherNet/IP™, Modbus® TCP, PROFIBUS DP,
DeviceNet™ and J1939 CAN bus
• Additional access ports for feedthrough and power connections
• Additional shelves or custom racks to maximize oven capacity
• Also available in 220V configurations
• NIST traceable calibrations
• Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
• Chart recorders
See our list of forced air ovens accessories for more options