Limited USA Warranty Policy – Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC.
Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. warrants products sold for a period of one year against defects in material or workmanship as follows: Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC., at its option, unless otherwise agreed, will replace or repair any defective product unit or defective part of the product unit at no charge, or refund the purchase price to purchaser, provided that:
- The warranty claim is made in writing within the period of one year; and
- The proof of purchase by bill of sale or receipted invoice is submitted concurrently with the claim and shows that the product is within the applicable warranty period to Customer Service of Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC.; and
- The purchaser complies with Procedures for Returns listed under the General Terms and Conditions contained herein; and
- The purchaser complies with all the manufacturer’s requirements.
The warranty is in force from the date of shipment from the manufacturing facility of Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. The warranty period begins on the day the customer receives the product, but not later than 45 days after the date of shipment from Cascade TEK Solutions’ manufacturing facility. Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC reserves the right, at its discretion, to fulfill warranty claims with refurbished or reconditioned parts or units.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- a) Defects or damages resulting from (1) misuse of the product, (2) use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner, (3) accident or neglect, (4) improper testing, operation, maintenance, service, repair, installation, or storage, (5) unauthorized alteration or modification, (6) damage determined to be the result of freight or shipping after the product has left the factory; or
- b) Normal tear and wear of the product, its components, or parts; or
- c) Post-expiration dated material
- d) Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC reserves the right, at its discretion, to refer customers to component manufacturers for fulfillment of warranty obligations given by manufacturers other than Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC on individual components or parts in any product manufactured by Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC.
This warranty is the exclusive remedy of the purchaser, and Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. disclaims all other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. No employee, agent, or representative of Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. is authorized to bind Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. to any other warranty. In no event shall Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
All express and implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed and shall not apply to any products sold or services rendered hereunder. Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. shall not be liable for consequential, incidental, special, or other direct or indirect damages resulting from economic loss or property damage sustained by you or any end user from use of the products sold or services rendered hereunder.
RETURN POLICY of Customized Products and Standard (Non-Modified) products
Cascade TEK Solutions LLC does not accept any returns of customized products that have been designed per user specifications. For standard, non-modified, products, CASCADE TEK SOLUTIONS, LLC. reserves itself the right, with three-month notice, to modify conditions under which Cascade TEK Solutions products can be returned and refunded. If the product was purchased through a dealer or third-party representative, the product return must be arranged in conjunction with the seller: (1) the product must be unused; (2) a return material authorization number (RMA) has been issued by Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC.’s customer service department within 60 days after the shipment; (3) Cascade TEK receives the returned product at the factory in Cornelius, Oregon within 90 days after issuance of the return material authorization number and (4) the product must be returned in Cascade TEK packaging. If the packaging has been damaged or discarded, Cascade TEK will forward new packaging at the customer’s expense. (5) All return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer unless it is a case of pre-approved replacement, and (6) a credit will be issued when the product has arrived at Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. and has been inspected by Cascade TEK to be suitable to be returned to stock. (7) Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. will charge a 25% restocking fee on all returned products that will be deducted from the return credit. In a case of restocking costs being higher than 25%, Cascade TEK will deduct the higher amount from the return credit.
RETURN POLICY of Customized and Private Label products
Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. does not accept any returns of customized products. Products made by Cascade TEK Solutions, LLC. that are sold under other brand names will be handled according to mutual agreements and legal requirements.