Cascade TEK's Front Range is Now A2LA Accredited!
We are pleased to announce our Front Range test facility in Longmont, Colorado, has achieved A2LA accreditation to ISO 17025: General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories. Certificate Number 2582.01!
By awarding ISO/IEC 17025:2005 certification to Cascade TEK Front Range, the Association recognizes the test lab’s internal quality system, technical staff and calibration protocols meet stringent standards for technical competence and quality management.
“Attaining our A2LA accreditation for our Colorado testing location was a big priority for us,” said Quality Manager David Bowles. “We’ve been hard at work to gain accreditation since opening our doors at Front Range. Even though we have successfully passed all of our customer’s internal quality audits, our A2LA Accreditation is the gold standard for both our Oregon and Colorado customers."
The accreditation comes just nine months after we opened the doors at our newest testing facility and includes scope for many of Front Range's testing capabilities, including:
- Vibration, Shock & Drop Shock
- Altitude, Temperature Cycling, Thermal Shock, Humidity
- Salt Fog, Corrosion
- Decompression / Overpressure / Acceleration
- Rain, Wind and Rain, Drip, Dust, Waterproofness, Icing, Freezing Rain, UV
- Fluid Susceptibility, Steam Clean, Pressure Wash
- Protection Against Solid Foreign Objects